Home » Products » Mineral water supply pipes » PPR and PPR-GF pipes » FIBERGLASS PPR/PPR-GF/PPR
Polypropylene (PPR) pipe, reinforced with fiberglass.
Purpose: for cold potable and hot water for domestic purposes, mineral water, district heating installations (low-temperature systems up to 90 °С), compressed air and air-conditioning.
Warranty: 10 years subject to conditions for use in the installation instructions.
Advantages of fiberglass pipes:
- Up to 4 times lower linear expansion, compared to the single-layer polypropylene pipes
- Up to 3 times lower linear expansion, compared to the aluminum-alloy pipes
- Increased strength of the pipeline to withstand greater fluid pressure
- Greater strength in identical sizes
- There is a risk of reducing the diameter of the aluminum-alloy pipe below the allowable when removing the aluminum layer. This results in poor welding. This risk is eliminated in the fiberglass pipes.
- The fiberglass pipe is more rigid, which results in less stiffening elements, while preserving the layout line.
- Resistance to aggressive fluids
- Subject to coronary treatment for assembly of heat and cold insulation, and application of paint to color piping
These indisputable advantages are mainly used in installations where it is difficult to avoid thermal linear extension of all polypropylene pipes